7 Perks of Chiropractic Care
Most people are aware of the fact that chiropractic care can help ease back pain. However, there are some benefits of visiting your San Francisco, CA chiropractor consistently that are less well-known. These advantages may just make your life better and healthier.
Perks of chiropractic medicine entail:
- It stimulates natural healing. While most other treatment plans involve the use of medications and potentially surgical procedures or injections, chiropractic care supports your body in repairing itself naturally.
- It reduces kid's ear infections. Many boys and girls suffer from regular ear infections, and are often prescribed antibiotic drugs. Some kids have a decrease in otitis media after getting consistent chiropractic care.
- It can ease stress. Chiropractic neck adjustments have been shown to reduce stress hormones and alter how the body processes pain, so you can walk out of our Sunnyvale office feeling better.
- It can ease digestive difficulties. If you have a hard time with digestion, repeated chiropractic visits can often reduce symptoms.
- You get a better night's sleep. When you’re not sidelined with back or neck pain, your standard of sleep improves, enabling you to feel more focused and full of energy.
- It can lower your blood pressure. If the spine is misaligned, things like your blood pressure are not maintained properly, putting you at risk of these types of health issues.
- It can improve your balance. The more durable and healthy the spine is, the less difficult it is to balance, potentially preventing a injury due to a lack of stability like a slip and fall.
Chiropractic works to restore the health of your central nervous system, so your entire body can reap the benefits. To experience the perks of regular chiropractic care, schedule an appointment with Dr. Stern in San Francisco/Sunnyvale today!
Ogura, Takeshi and Manabu Tashiro, Mehedi,Shoichi Watanuki, Katsuhiko Shibuya, Keiichiro Yamaguchi, Masatoshi Itoh, Hiroshi Fukuda, Kazuhiko Yanai. Cerebral metabolic changes in men after chiropractic spinal manipulation for neck pain. Alternative Therapies. 2011, November/December; 17 (6): 12-17.
McMasters KL, et al. Blood pressure changes in African American patients receiving chiropractic care in a teaching clinic: a preliminary study. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2013; 12(2): 55-59.
Knutson G.A. Significant changes in systolic blood pressure post vectored upper cervical adjustment vs resting control groups: a possible effect of the cervicosympathetic and/or pressor reflex. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapy 2001;24(2):101–109.